Sanderling High CPU Load

Hello,

when trying to run Sanderling (latest Version), after selecting the correct process the CPU-Load goes to 100% load and it takes about 25 Seconds to get the “last measurement”. After this, it takes again about 30 Seconds to update, all while take up to 90% of the CPU-power and running at 100%

I have an I7 8700k, so this should not be any problem.

Any idea why I run into these Problems?

Such thing was when i modified script the way when it goes to infinite cycle.

Not yet, but I will take a look at this today.

Such thing was when i modified script the way when it goes to infinite cycle.

Mmh, good to know. Basically I have a script that runs an “infinite” cycle in a while-case, but I have sleep-timer between the cycles.
Also don’t get so far to start any script yet, I’m still in the “basic” process after the process-selection.

Not yet, but I will take a look at this today.

Awesome, just tell me if I can help any way.

Thank you for clarifying it is not dependent on starting a script.

I have run a test here with Sanderling version 2018-05-03, with the eve online char docked in station:
I do not see anything unusual, the memory measurements take between 240 ms and 270 ms.

Since you mention 100% CPU load with your setup: I would be surprised if the memory measurement code uses more than one thread. So no matter how long it takes, it should only max out one CPU core at most.

In my case, Sanderling uses all CPU-cores out to maximum.

Deleting every setting / folder and setting up in a new folder did solve the problem for me. So there must have been some issues with the installation i cant explain myself.

Anyways, thanks for the fast support @Viir !